Thursday, February 23, 2012

CHANNELING THE ANCIENT ONES


Today I was blessed by channeling an Ancient One in a healing session. He was the leader of a group that worked with this wonderful person. It is amazing when one gets out of the way and allows a Being of this magnitude to come into your vibration.

At one point, I began to tone. I could feel it deep through all my chakras, down to the root. I was aware as I listened to the sounds coming out of me, while holding points on her body…that it was not coming from me. After a period of time of the deep tonings, the blockage was freed and the tonings got higher pitched as we traveled up the chakras.

My client had felt everything and was ready for the powerful messages from this Ancient One to her. A part of my being stood back and watched in awe as the healing and messages were delivered. Any time my energy came in too close and I began to question, I got a stern message from Anael to step out of ego and channel this Ancient One for my client.

As soon as we were finished, the Ancient One withdrew. I stepped back from the healing table and drank a whole bottle of water. Later I ate some beef to ground myself. I have learned that when I channel more earthy energies (Sitting Bull is notorious for this with me), I must eat red meat afterwards. Otherwise, I will get a heavy headache.

I give thanks to my client for allowing me to share in this beautiful energy of this Ancient One. My life is truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment