Thursday, February 2, 2012

EXTRA SPIRITUAL PROTECTION NOW

The other day in the store with my friend, Kristina were getting supplies at the store. She was going to help me by making gift bags for an event I was doing. A lady walked in front of me. I felt her energy almost knock me over. Depression and pain… I felt and saw what she was going through in her life.

Immediately I stopped in my tracks. Gratefully Kristina ‘gets’ it and stopped behind me. She didn’t interrupt or ask what I was doing. She just quietly waited for me. I did a breath invoking an extra layer of the Pyramid of Protection. Another breath grounded me in the bottom of my pyramid with all the negativity that I had felt from her going to the bottom. It was transmuted into Love and sent to heal Mother Earth.

Then feeling great, I walked on and we continued the shopping. Kristina and I spoke about it later. She said she knew I was doing something spiritual, so she just gave me the space to do so.

Remember, my friends…especially empaths and healers…it is getting harder and harder not to pick up the despair of the world. Keep yourself protected in the Pyramid of Protection at all times…re-enforcing as needed. Also, breathe in Archangel Anael’s energy.

The angels love us and want to protect us…we just have to remember to ask them for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment