Monday, February 13, 2012

HEALING THE HEART


Relationships are being challenged and tested right now. The spiritual energy around Valentine’s Day cause people to get their feelings hurt easily over simple issues. This extends not just to your significant other, but also to all your friends and family.

I had a situation happen this weekend where I thought someone was upset with me. Fortunately since I have done a lot of processing, I instantly went into the mode of figuring out where it came from. I realized that person was not upset. In fact it was an old issue within myself.

I looked deeper within. The core of this issue was thinking I had to make everyone like me. Most of my life I was miserable trying to make everyone happy around me. I wanted them to understand me and like me. When they got upset with me, my world would crumble.

Now I realize their happiness is their own issue. When a person is upset with me, more likely than not it is because I mirrored to them something within themselves they do not like and need to heal.

We are all going to do or say things that upset another person from time to time. The important thing to remember is that 99% of the time, the person that upset you had no idea what they said was hurtful.

This is even more true on social media sites where the words are written hastily and one is not able to feel the emotion behind the words. If we have a wound inside ourselves, we instantly take the words into that space of hurt and create more hurt.

Again…remember…Emotions are high right now. If we try to stay in a space of love with the angels, there will be no room for anything else to exist. We are only responsible for how we react and respond. If we mirror love to another, love will be mirrored back.

No comments:

Post a Comment