Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SYMPTOMS OF ASCENSION


I keep speaking of the shifting energies. I know many of us just wonder when they will be finished ‘messing’ with us. What is happening though is a huge shift on a worldwide basis.

As we move from the 3rd dimension and begin to tap into the higher planes of 4th and 5th, our bodies are encountering a massive influx of light. We are shifting into our 'light bodies'. This is an DNA upgrade as we make the shift to be more crystalline in our bodies.

The symptoms of ascension are many and varied. I will be addressing some of them in the next few days here in my blog. You should always get a medical doctor’s opinion, as some of the symptoms are also those that need medical attention.

Many are experiencing extreme tiredness, appetite issues, depression, mood swings, insomnia, aches and pains, tummy upsets, to name just a few. This ascension is all about releasing attachments and energies that are now longer there to serve our highest good. These issues may be past life patterns that need to be addressed and healed. Sometimes, it is simply being aware of what it is and allowing yourself to go through it.

One thing I personally am experiencing is the following symptom of ascension: Days of extreme fatigue. The body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

So I am resting more than normal and taking power naps. I am paying extra attention to eating right and exercising to take care of my temple. I am honoring balance in my life. Since I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew, it is challenging for me.

If you are experiencing any of the above issues, just hang in there and know you are on the right path. If I can help you in any way, please contact me for a private session in person or over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment