Monday, March 26, 2012

HOUSE CLEARINGS

I love my work. I was called to go do a house clearing in an apartment building awhile back. Those are notoriously hard to deal with, since spirits can walk into the next apartment if they don't want to chat with you.

However, since I work with Anael, it makes my job easier. We were able to release the sad spirit of a young girl to see her family in the Light. Anael came in and put pyramids of protection around the place, so not to allow any negative energy to encroach again.

The cat had even been disturbed in the past with the spirit activity. Now she is peacefully enjoying her box. The energy there is good and they people no longer feel that they may need to break their lease and move.

As I said...I love my work...helping people here and on the other side find peace with the help of the angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment