Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LOVE DAYS

I love days full of extra wonderful surprises wrapped in love!

My first appointment was a dear soul, Maria, who told me she had been bothered all last evening and this morning trying to figure out how to help spread the Angel message. She said my readings were so different from other Psychics and she wanted more people to experience them, as it had helped her so much.

Then I got to chat with my wonderful students/friends, Eda and Toni. I am so proud of all the efforts they make to continually work on themselves. They don't shy from the hard work. That is what makes them such good psychics and healers.

On the way to a house clearing and reading, I stopped in the Sunseed Coop and got a bonus bundle of love. I saw my friend, Carol, (this was the second time in two days)and got a hug as she was leaving the store.

Then the amazing Diane Stephens, animal communicator and healer, was there getting supplies for her fur children. I grabbed a hug from her and soaked up some great Reiki energy.

My wonderful friend Samantha was there to help me out with finding the homeopathic remedies I was searching for. She is so sweet and patient with me. I was extra scattered today, so was grateful for her lovely calm energy.

Then she hands me an envelope with my name on it, as I leave. She told me to put it in a safe place, then gave me a wonderful grounding hug. I was feeling so grateful for all the love, as I opened the envelope in the car.

There was a sweet card that simply said "Thank You." Then $50 cash fell into my hands! I almost cried at the awesomeness of the gesture. I know this monetary gift kept her from buying something she may have wanted for herself. Instead, she gifted it to me as a way to support the Angel Mission. I blessed it and asked the angels to return that prosperity to her 1,000 fold.

Then I go to Dillard's and just 'happen' to run into a friend I haven't seen for awhile. She is a very spiritual Catholic full of the love of the Angels. Just being in Jackie's energy makes me feel better. She hugged me goodbye and thanked me for doing this work.

On the drive home, I called my friend, Becky and we had a nice chat. She was sharing how tough the last two days had been for her as she was clearing some very old stuff. Then today, it began to get lighter. She had been doing some research about the planets and solar flares and reminded me that it was affecting a lot of people lately. We gave each other Love as we said our goodbyes.

Then I get on line on Angel Light (show...that is what I always call it) facebook page and feel all the love and support there. I also got a goody bag in the mail from the wonderful Nancy Pike!

Life is good and I am surrounded with wonderful people that love and support me. I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. awwww.I am so glad things are going well for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha. I love that I ad to prove i was NOT a robot in order to post

    ReplyDelete