Saturday, March 31, 2012

STORE ENERGIES

Yesterday I went into a new grocery store (Publix) that just opened. I enjoy Publix stores. Occasionally I get overwhelmed in the store, but the pyramid of protection is enough to keep the energies clear. We are rather hooked on their brand of low-fat vanilla ice-cream. I wanted to pick up a carton of it on my way home from other shopping.

My girl-friend, Jeanette, was along for the ride and it was soon made apparent as to why. We had already shopped at Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart and a couple of other small stores. Being an empath, I know how energies of stores can affect me, so I always shield in the pyramid of protection.

Wal-Mart used to bother me a lot, but I have learned how to activate the pyramid so I am aware of the energies but not affected by them. Being grounded helps also.

I had done two hour long readings in the morning. Jeanette and I met up and went to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch. I wasn’t hungry, but felt light-headed. Even after eating a salad I was hearing people’s thoughts and feeling spirit energy in the restaurant. It took consuming about half a steak before I was grounded enough to shut it out. I wasn’t negatively affected as the pyramid was in place, but still was in full psychic mode. For me, I have to eat meat…usually red meat…to ground.

Then we went and did our shopping. Like I said, I have learned how to function in crowds. Doing speaking engagements and such has demanded that I do so. Sometimes it takes more conscious effort to keep the pyramid intact than other times.

I was excited about going to the new Publix store partly because I was recommending a friend of mine to get a job there. I thought I would get the ‘lay of the land’ and report to her.

It took about two minutes for me to be hit with the intense feeling of sadness. I let it filter out, knowing it was not mine. Then I felt confusion and panic. I told Jeanette, “Let’s get the ice cream and get out of here. This is terrible energy!”

She guided me to the ice cream, as I couldn’t even focus. I grabbed a carton and we went to the check out. She was trying to ground my energy as she knew I just wanted to run out of there.

It was a weird experience and totally unexpected. As soon as we walked away and got to the van, I felt better. When I got home, I called my friend and told her I had visited the store and recommended she look elsewhere for a job. She is sensitive to energies, but isn’t aware of their effect until after the fact. Having given her my take on the matter, it is now in her hands what to do.

I pondered the adventure. I was told by Archangel Anael that the reason I was shown those intense energies may have had more to do with my friend and her job choice rather than me. I do plan to visit again (with a friend to ground me if needed) and test that theory. I will let you know……

No comments:

Post a Comment