Sunday, March 25, 2012

LONG ISLAND MEDIUM

I just watched Long Island Medium for the first time this evening. I was pleasantly surprised to see how true to life the show is. Living as a Medium can be challenging in this world, especially out in crowds. She feels compelled to tell strangers about the spirits around her.

I used to do that when I first started about 20 years ago. Since then I have set boundaries and rarely give messages unless people ask first. Being a healer and an empath as well makes it important for me to put up those boundaries and protection. However, since she doesn’t have that issue it seems to work for her and that is way cool.

I do love Theresa Caputo’s energy…straight-forwarded and honest. It is great how society is becoming more open to spirituality. They want to feel hope and peace that this life is not the end. Knowing that your loved one that has died is in a happy place is a beautiful sense of closure that people need. It always bring me joy when I do that for people.

Kudos to Theresa, the show and the producers for educating people and spreading hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment