Friday, March 30, 2012

SLOW DOWN MESSAGE


Today I got a clear message to slow down. My phone is my lifeline to my business. I need it to make appointments and run credit cards among many other things I use it for. However, lately I have been swamped with appointments, preparing for facilitating an upcoming workshop, as well as trying to work on my next book.

As much as I have been trying to get people in the day they call, it has been becoming a struggle to do more than book them a week out. It bothers me because most of the time, they are hurting and I want to help immediately.

However, I had been getting a nudge lately from Archangel Anael, that I must watch the balance. I need to take care of me also, so I can be of better help to others. I thought I was listening.

Apparently, it was determined that I needed another lesson. I found myself searching for my phone this morning. Last night I had remembered at my final appointment for the evening…taking it from the classroom and putting it on the couch. The sound was turned off as I always do during appointments. I was going to plug it in…that was the last I remember anything about it.

In the morning I searched for it. I needed to text the address of Café Unique to a client. I moved the couch cushions and looked all around the house to no avail. I got some wonderful suggestions from my Facebook friends, but still no phone. My couch is notorious for eating stuff it is not supposed to.

I went about getting ready and then I spilled my coffee all over the bathroom! This was a message for me to slow down and breathe. I remembered I had written my client’s phone number down and I could contact her on my Skype phone to confirm. I did that.

For a moment, I reflected that when spirit hides something that I need for my business it tells me I have been running too fast and need to pace myself. So I said aloud, "I got it guys! Now can I have my phone back to call a girl friend for girly time?" I wanted to call my girlfriend as she brings me balance.


As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I stood up, turned back to the couch and lifted one cushion. There was my phone! Cool! I plugged it in to charge a bit and immediately the electricity flicked on and off! Lol! Immediately, I said aloud, “Sorry, I forgot to say, thank you!!!”


I still needed to finish getting ready, but wanted to post that I found the phone. I posted the comment and it wouldn’t post. I saw that the power flick had knocked me off line. So I tried to get back on. It wouldn’t let me.


I left the computer and finished getting ready. This time I knocked over a glass and it shattered on the floor. Hmm…apparently I still needed more balance!


So I finished up, put my ear bud in my ear and called my girl friend Lilianna. I was happy to hear her voice and mellowed out a bit.


The rest of the day went smoothly and everything fell into place. I am remembering to set boundaries on my work. Hopefully my phone will remind me to keep things in balance before it runs away again!

No comments:

Post a Comment