Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HYDRATION


Saturday I had so much fun doing readings at A Wild Hair Salon on Cocoa Beach. I did 14 readings (15 minutes each). I met some amazing people and felt full of energy during and afterwards. I made sure to drink a couple of bottles of water during the five hours.

However, I had argued with the angels when I was told to take in the Gatorade from my van to drink. “I will be fine drinking water”…was my thought.

Wrong! After I had went to bed that night, I began to feel the effects of being dehydrated. It took me most of Sunday to recover.

So next time I will listen to the Angels. After all, they do have my best interest at heart. They know that with all the changes going on, we need to pay extra attention to our physical bodies..

No comments:

Post a Comment