Thursday, April 12, 2012

A FULL DAY

It was a good day. I began readings at 9:45am and just finished the last one now at 7:20pm...seven in total...all on the phone.

I had enough time in between to mail Angel Whispers (my newest book), some of Anael's symbols and a Reiki Level Two Manual to a student. I scheduled enough time between to eat and get some snuggle time with the pup. I also did the Tibetan Rites. yoga and some bellydancing and meditation. Oh, yes...and I did some paint repair in the meditation/classroom on the ceiling.

There are a couple of emails I need to get to, but they will have to wait until tomorrow. I already sent out healing energy to those who asked and they understand.

It was a full day...A good day. I am grateful for all the love and support of the angels to help me do this work. I am grateful for all my friends and clients that brighten my day.

The pup and my sweetie need some help watching TV, so I bid you all good night.
May the angels watch over you while you sleep and your dreams be filled with healing joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment