Sunday, April 15, 2012

STOP THE PAIN


I just watched Oprah’s OWN Lifeclass show. Her guest was Iyanla Vanzant I read her book “Yesterday I Cried” many years ago. She had a tough life, but didn’t let it get her down. She is hard hitter, but that is because she changed her life and knows it can be done if you are willing to heal.

She spoke about how you should stop telling the story of your life as you see it now. Instead begin telling the story of your life as you want it to be.

Here are some of the other things she shared.“The two questions you need to ask yourself is: 1-What do I want? 2-What is my vision?

A lot of people stay in pain because they say ‘I don’t want this, I don’t know what I want, but it isn’t this.’ This causes P=pay A=attention IN=inwards.

You must be willing to lose everything in order to gain yourself.”

Use your pain to unlock your true self. If you remember to ask the angels to help you, then life will be amazing for you!

2 comments:

  1. this is a great article thank you for putting this out here Morgana this is a wonderful article

    ReplyDelete