Friday, April 6, 2012

GIVING TEARS

The rain today made me think about the full moon energies of releasing. Not only does rain nourish the earth, but it cleans the roads and sidewalks. It is like our tears. When we release what is no longer working for the good in our lives, it comes in the physical form of tears at times.

Years ago I was releasing some old energies at a gathering. Tears freely flowed down my cheeks. I remember thinking..."What is wrong with me? I am a giver...now all I can do is cry. I have nothing to give!"

A beautiful lady came and stood in front of me. She sang softly in my ears as she wiped away the tears. "Take what you need...Give what you can..."

Then she said, "Right now take the energy you need for healing from this group. What you have to give is your tears. That is all you have to give and it is enough."


Please remember this...All you healers, psychics and givers. Right now all you have to give may be tears And It Is Enough!

I love you all dearly and remember how important you are.

Release what no longer serves your best and highest good...and let the tears flow as a gift to Mother Earth.

Take what you need from the Angels, as they are always ready to assist.


No comments:

Post a Comment