Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GIFT


I love the way the angels work.  The classroom air-conditioner died yesterday. It was not in the budget to get a new one, but in Florida having air-conditioning is essential. Especially in a room where we do a lot of energy work.

I told the angels, I needed to have one gifted to me.  I put a note on facebook to see if anyone knew any deals on air-conditioners and decided they could work out the details.  Within twenty minutes one of my facebook friends contacted me saying she had one that had been used once. She said since it was for the Angel Work, she was gifting it to me.

She only lives five minutes from me, so I drove over to pick it up.  I got to visit with her awesome cat and meet her sweet grandson.

This work that I have been called to do is not something for just one person. This is a mission and it takes many to make the miracles happen. I feel so blessed when I see the heart and love in people in the spiritual community that do the work of a Light Worker. Thank you, Audrey Tobi Jones Baker, for being that Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment