Monday, April 30, 2012

LESSONS FROM THE ANGELS


 Anael and the angels have guided me to share with you some deeper ways to look at death, healing and spiritual work. So I will be sharing a little each day in these blogs.

Being a medium I talk to many people who have crossed from this side of life through the doorway into heaven. They tell me of the wonders of heaven. 

One Spirit told with me how happy she was that she could dance now. Her daughter, caught in the pain of the death of her mother, had come to me hoping for some message from her mom. Her mom had told me how she had emotional and mental stress in the last few years due to the loss of the use of her legs. But now she could dance with no pain or tiredness.

When I shared the information with her daughter, she dissolved into tears. Her mother was in a wheelchair the last few years of her life. In her mom's ‘hay day’ she had loved to dance. She missed her mom so much and had held on to her emotionally.

When she heard her mom was happy and glad to be on the Other Side (Heaven), she began to allow her own heart to heal. She understood that her mom was happy where she was and had finished what she wanted to do on earth.

This is only one example of what I participate in as a Liaison between Heaven and Earth.  We know we are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience...So why do we hold onto people emotionally when we as Spiritual Beings know they are happy on the Other Side? 

We selfishly say, “I miss talking to them so much.” Seriously we need to consider what we are saying….it sounds like this. “I would rather my loved one stays here in their human body full of pain and misery, so when I want to visit or call them, they will be there for me.”  

 Hmmmm…I really don’t think that is what we mean, but the way we respond to death speaks these words.

Sometimes we actually like the attention we get from other people when we can tell them how we have ‘lost’ people close to us in our lives. Wow…that was one I had to face myself. When people gave me sympathy and extra love because of a grandparent that died, it felt good. That was a time when I also used my diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as an attention-getter. (that is another upcoming blog)

It was easier at that time in my life to react in that way instead of doing the hard spiritual work to raise my vibration so I could communicate with my grandparents. In other words, it was easier to whine then do the work. 

It is as if those on the other side are at the top of hill. They are yelling words of encouragement to us to meet them half way, so we can visit. Instead of beginning to climb, we sit in the dirt and cry. At least some of the people passing by will pat us on the shoulder and say, "Poor little thing."  But that doesn't get us any closer to our loved ones at the top of the hill.

Continued tomorrow…..

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog and I really liked its story. It is very interesting. Now, I am going to read the second part of the blog.

    ReplyDelete