Friday, April 8, 2011

ENERGY IN OBJECTS

I just taught a class on Psychometry. It is the practice of feeling energy in objects and pictures. I was sooo proud of everyone. They surprised themselves with their accuracy!

The class is designed to raise your vibrational frequency making it easier to get messages and contact those on the other side. We work at raising the frequency every class and then have some practice time for validation.

Doing the class brought back memories of many years ago when my husband, at the time, was buying a truck. He found one he test drove and really liked, though it was used. However, he decided to call me and ask me to stop by and see what I thought before he signed the final papers.

When I approached the truck, I was looking at it and thought, “What a pretty truck.”

However as I walked around to the driver’s side front bumper, I put my hand on it. You know how we women are….we have to touch everything before we buy it! Lol!

I was almost knocked over with the energy of fear and despair. I didn’t say anything…just asked to look at the engine. I am sure the salesman was aggravated thinking ‘this lady doesn’t know anything about engines!”

As I touched the front of the truck, I kept hearing, “The engine is going to blow!”

I was very quiet as I ‘inspected’ the truck. The salesman got bored and walked away for awhile. Then I had a chance to talk to my husband. I told him my messages. He just thought I was weird. He had kind of believed in my gifts, but not totally.

I walked away and then back to the truck. As soon as I touched it, the same feelings and messages returned. It was all focused on the driver’s side in the front.

The salesman returned all chatty sure from the previous discussion with my husband, that he had a sale.

To my husband’s credit, he asked, “Has this truck ever been in a collision?”

The salesman answered clearly, “No”…then proceeded to show visually how if it had been in a collision, it would have left certain telltale signs.

So we went inside to sign the papers.

One last time, my husband looked at me and asked, “So what do you think?”

“I stand by what I said earlier…and I don’t think it is a good idea,” I replied.

Whether he wanted to prove me wrong or simply set my mind at ease, he asked the salesman, “Would you humor me and run a Car Fax on the truck?”

“Okay, but there is nothing wrong with it,” he replied. He gave a disgusted look. I sure he wasn’t happy with this ‘crazy lady’! Lol!

In a few minutes he returned holding a piece of paper in his hands and looking very confused.

“It appears the truck has been in a front end collision on the driver’s side. But it was minor and no structural damage was done,” he added quickly.

My husband stood up and said, “Well, that is enough for me not to buy it.” He shook the man’s hand and thanked him for his time.

In a couple of weeks, my husband was surprised to find he had such excellent credit to allow him to purchase a brand new truck!

So learning how to access these energies is practical as well as fun!


If you are interested in joining a group of people raising their vibration, our next Psychic Development Class begins April 27th. See my website for details.

www.morganastarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment