Monday, April 18, 2011

GOING WITH THE FLOW DURING MERCURY RETRO


I love this picture. The dog appears to have the attitude of wanting to hang out and do nothing. After all he is being supported, so why ‘reinvent the wheel?”

We need to adopt that attitude, especially through the rest of the week and Mercury Retrograde. I have found that going with the flow of things has helped me immensely during this time.

I didn’t even stress out when I couldn’t find my tank top and belt that I wore to the Renn Faire. We changed in the parking lot after getting there. I was putting my loose chemise over my clothes and pulled my skirt and top out from under them.

When I went to look for my black top and belt in a black interior car, I couldn’t find it. Instead of worrying, I finished dressing, went to the Renn Faire and had fun. I still couldn’t find it when we returned.

I took a deep breath, centered myself, took off one layer of clothes, then pulled my chemise loose. Looking down, I saw my tank top and belt all scrunched up around my waist! Lol! I had never taken them all the way off! In spite of piling on three dress/skirt layers and two bustiers, I was never aware of them! I laughed so hard, it was a few minutes before I could explain to my patient Consort what was so funny.

The lesson I took with me was to enjoy the moment, go with the flow and know I am being taken care of by the universe in spite of how things may appear.

Enjoy the rest of the Mercury Retrograde and don’t take yourself too seriously…more than likely no one else does anyway! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment