Sunday, April 17, 2011

I FORGOT



Trickling down the cheek they come

A trail of tears that block the sun

There is sorrow deep inside

That I can no longer hide.


It feels like layers being pulled from me

And now it is open for all to see.

Vulnerable, deep runs the pain

Fear that others will use it for their gain.


When will I see the healing begin?

Or do I just want my life to end?

Who will I call on in my hour of need?

Where will I get help in work and deed?


I forgot about the Angels on who I may call

They lift me up; when on my face I fall

I must rest in their downy soft wings

And listen as they softly to me sing


My angels pull me out of every mess

And their love for me to all confess.

They comfort me with healing touch

And tell me why I matter so much


I just rest in their downy soft wings

And listen as they softly to me sing

Of how the healing powers of Divine love

That was brought to me by the angels above


Copyright Morgana Starr 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment