Thursday, August 11, 2011

ANGEL DIRECTION

I love the way the Angels work with me. Today when I went into the gym, I left my cell phone in the van. Most of the time I take it in with me, but not today. As I was almost finished with my workout I clearly heard Anael say, “It is time to go”.

As I always do, I ask for a clarification. “But I need to do one more rep on this weight machine.”

“Leave now, someone is going to call you and needs to talk to you,” came the very clear command.

So I listened, especially since this wasn’t just a whisper. As soon as I set down in the driver seat and was reaching for my phone…it began to ring!

Recognizing the caller, I laughed and said, “So you were the one I was supposed to leave my workout for!”

We had a nice chat and confirmation that she really did need to speak with me then. If she had left a message with her schedule and mine for the day, we would have missed each other.

“Thanks, Anael for speaking loud enough I could hear you in the gym!”

No comments:

Post a Comment