Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ORGANIZING

With the help of a friend, I am taking full advantage of the new moon’s energies. It is a great time to organize business things. Papers will be sorted, class information in its proper place, Reiki manuals put together, and places created for that necessary company information. My friend was thrilled that I asked her for her help.

Doing it with a friend will keep me focused and we will have fun with it. This is something I learned a long time ago…if you have something to do that you are not gifted with, ask a friend for help. The job will be completed, taking a heavy load off and you will have fun while doing it.

I love doing readings and healing work over the phone and in person. I love teaching classes. But I hate being disorganized. (Though I am the one that makes a mess of all my papers). So you can dislike something about your personality, but you can also work (with the help of a friend) at changing it!

I am blessed to have such amazing friends. Remember, many of your friends would love to help you…giving them a blessing…just ask. It is a win/win for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment