Monday, August 1, 2011

CLEARING YOUR MIND

I love to chat with my friends on the phone while getting ready in the morning. Especially those that live far away.

This morning as I was getting ready to do that, I couldn’t find my ear bud for my cell phone. I need it to do my hands free chatting while putting on makeup. I looked everywhere I could think of to no avail. Then decided a walk would help.

I still could not locate it on my return. However, as I was looking on Face Book, I saw a quote from a dear student and friend. "It is better to take each day and master it. It is wise to get through each hour knowing you can. Small doses make large differences."

I was pondered on it, seeing its truths. I remembered how I have lived through those hours in my past. I love it when the student becomes the teacher. My mind relaxed in the calmness of the words. I was in a meditative state for about a minute.

Then I started to get up to get ready and thought for a moment about my missing ear bud. I thought, “I wish I had it.” Immediately my hand went to the couch cushion it was hiding behind!

This is an example of how a very short meditation will aid in clearing your mind, line you up with your higher self, and assist in your creation process! Thank you, Eda for your help with this. I am so proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment