Sunday, August 14, 2011

GIFTS OF THE HEART

Today as I pulled out my notebook to jot down notes from the wonderful talk by Reverend Suzan Bailey of The New Way, I sent a silent prayer for the giver of the notebook.

A friend had picked up a small notebook to keep notes in one of my classes and she had brought one as a gift to me. I am constantly writing down whispers from the angels, so she knew it was something I could use. It meant even more to me, since I know she is on unemployment and money is not as easily accessible for her as for some.

When you give a gift of thoughtfulness it is always returned. When the person uses the gift or gazes at it they think fond thoughts of you. This is positive energy that flows to you wrapping you in a soft cloud of gentle love.

For all of you who give gifts of the heart, I send gentle love on the wings of an angel!

1 comment: