Friday, August 5, 2011

MONEY MANTRA

If you are feeling a bit stuck financially you can begin to shift your energies by visualizing yourself like this kitten. While looking at the picture, say affirmations like: “I am rolling in cash. I am so successful I receive money from around the world.”

My friend and mentor, Andrea de Michaelis of Horizons Magazine shared with me this mantra for money flow. “My cash flow is never ending, Twice as much as I am spending.”

She says to be excited every time you pay a bill or spend money, because it is coming back to you in double! Visualize it flowing in twice as much as you see it going out.

So next time you worry about finances say the money mantra, “My cash flow is never ending, Twice as much as I am spending,” and what it begin to happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment