Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FOGGY GLASSES

Where I live in Florida it is very hot and humid this time of year. This was brought to my attention this morning as I left the cool air-conditioning of the gym to go to my van. My glasses immediately fogged up making it difficult to see where I was walking. I had to peer over the top, so I wouldn’t walk into another vehicle.

The angels whispered to me telling me this is how it is for us to change vibrations from one level to another. When we are communicating with spirit we live in nice air-conditioning. Then when we go back to the ‘real world’ it takes time for us to see with different eyes.

The challenge is that we live in the ‘real world’ and must learn to make adjustments for the shifts. I find it difficult to shift from channeling spirit to dealing with mundane things like driving and using technology.

Right now I am trying to figure out how to work with Skype or something else to teach classes via the internet. I also need to figure out whether to have a phone from Skype or use another one for my long distance readings.

For some people this kind of work comes very easy. I can do it, but it takes five times as long since I have to shift my energies into another space to do so.

When I was trying to record my meditation CDs, I was very grateful for a dear friend and fellow psychic, Andrea de Michealis of Horizons Magazine, who understood the challenges. Instead of just cheering me on, she gave me ideas and direction.

So remember when you are doing spiritual work, meditation, etc, to take some time to ground and come back before engaging in activities in this physical world. Otherwise, you won’t see what is in front of you and will be bumping into things!

No comments:

Post a Comment