Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HEALING AND LEARNING

Since my life is dedicated to helping others, I make sure I am constantly clearing myself as well as finding new ways to assist all that are drawn to me for assistance. Today was one of those days.

I went to visit my mentor and friend, Susan Solivan. She is an amazing massage therapist, spiritual healer and psychic. She is showing me ways to expand what I do by teaching me new techniques.

Actually she is helping me remember what I already know. She is such a joy to work with, because she knows how it works. As soon as she has shown me something, she looks at me and smiles. “See, you already knew this,” she will say.

We are working on healing through the Morphic (energetic) Field and letting go of past emotional wounds in our spirits. These wounds can cause physical symptoms such as anxiety disorder, physical pain and dis-eases. We can even work with the energies of specific organs. None of this takes place of a medical doctor's care. It should only enhance what a medical doctor or nutritionist is doing for you.

Some of the times when she is showing me something, she demonstrates on me. Today that demonstration brought tears as an issue buried deep in my past surfaced. I felt sick to my stomach and wanted to throw up.

She gently helped me clear the problem. The pain in the memories of past traumas which had caused me to become bulimic in junior high school, began to lose their power. Peace swept over me like a soft velvet cover wrapping me in luxury.

Then she finished the session by doing Cranial Sacral Therapy. She is the best I have experienced at this technique. If you live anywhere near Merritt Island, she is worth the drive. She works out of Dr. Cathy’s office on Merritt Island. You can reach her by either: 321-459 -3930 or cell 321-917-7590.

I have decided to chill out the rest of the day and let everything settle. I do feel very blessed that the work she is helping me remember is something I can do over the phone with clients as well as in person. As always, I am here to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment