Sunday, August 7, 2011

ANGEL WHISPERS...LOVE

I was overcome with the energy encased in the words shared to me by a young lady with an ancient soul. She has been dancing life to the rhythm of the goddess throughout her time on this earth. She is one of the contributors to the soon to be released book, Angel Whispers.

I am compelled to share a few of her words with the hopes it will lift your spirit as it has mine.
As I read it, it became obvious she was channeling Anael's energy. She is a great writer and artist on her own, but when she connects with angelic energy, she flexes her wings and soars!

Shandie Savage worked directly with Anael and I in developing the beautiful symbol pictured here, that represents angelic unity and healing. She is an amazing artist. Check out her FaceBook page to see some of her work.

LOVE


I am the wind that whispers over the land, gentle and fierce, passionately serene.

I am the song whispered by the night about the glory of the sun.

I am the water that caresses and crushes with mystical flowing and ancient knowing.


I am the young body with the very old soul.

I am the old body with the dancing playful young spirit.

I am the gentle depths hidden silently within and the abrasive shallowness raging without.


Channeled by Shandie Savage


Thank you, Shandie for sharing your Love with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment