Thursday, April 1, 2010

BE PATIENT

DAY SEVEN: Be patient

I began the day in the gym. It was amazing as I put my headphones in and listened to music that swept me to the world of angels! I felt Archangel Anael’s energy around and through me. It was the best workout I had in a long time!

I did learn, however, to not travel through the Time Space Continuum while on the Eliptical Machine! Fortunately, Anael snapped me out of it before I fell. Trancing with the Angels is one thing when exercising…time/space traveling a whole other thing! Lol!

After I got home and did my detox oil/salt scrub bath, I then felt drained of energy. I had wanted to get huge amounts of writing and planning done today.

Then I heard Anael say, “Energies have been running high around the planet. You have been doing some mundane things that have been challenging. Rome was not conquered in a day!” She laughed and told me to rest. "All will be done in time," she said.

So I took her advice and relaxed. I crossed off my list what I did not need to do today. I still accomplished quite a bit, but I did so in balance. I will be patient, knowing my mission and plans are really Anael’s and part of the Divine’s plan.

Anael’s Affirmation for the Day: “When you allow your goals to be aligned with those of the Divine, you will be able to relax and enjoy your day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment