Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FOCUS

DAY TWELVE: Focus

Several people today brought to my attention the power of Archangel Anael in their lives. This was where I put my thoughts each time they would wander into the mundane. This was my reminder of my purpose. I am to help others connect with Archangel Anael’s life -changing powerful energy.


I am struggling at keeping balanced as my company and the world shifts. This is why I am to learn this balance now. As Anael’s mission grows and she connects more people with their Divine source, I must stay in that balanced state.


Staying balanced in mind, body and spirit is not an easy task. It is staying conscious at all times of that balance. We did not come to this ‘school yard’ of earth for easy play. We came here to learn.


Today was hard; tomorrow will be full of joy and laughter. That brings the balance into a full circle for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment