Monday, April 26, 2010

Healing Cellular Wounds

DAY TWENTY FIVE: Cellular Memories

The therapist held my hands above my head as I lay on the table, giving me a gentle stretch. I was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, as he worked on me to release my tight back muscles.


My mind transported me back through the centuries to a time that I was being held by another man’s hands. This time I was dangling over a deep well. He looked down at me and said, “I don’t need you anymore.” His head turned to look at a beautiful young lady standing beside him. Then he let go. I fell to my death.


Having gone through many past life memories and releases, I knew what to do. Through the tears streaming down my face, I recreated the scene again. This time as his hands released me, I pulled my energy from the fear and betrayal. As I ‘watched’ my body fall, I forgave him. I thanked him for the lessons learned and allowed my spirit to rise in a space of love and safety.


Jared (my therapist) silently continued his work on me as I let go. He would release a muscle or do a stretch, then gently reach over to smooth my crinkled forehead. He wanted nothing from me. There was no crossing the lines into sexual energy. He was like the Buddha, just facilitating the internal healing I needed to do, while he supported the physical.


I wanted to bring in more balance of mind, body, and soul…this I am doing…the hard way, as I always seem to. This takes my healing into a knowing. I am VERY careful who I let into my energy field to assist with healing work. This time Archangel Anael knew I needed male energy to heal the wounds created by males.


It is harder this way, but more powerful. Today, Jared worked on me some more. Then John (owner of Adams Muscular Therapy) who has worked on me previously stepped in to assist. Well…that certainly opened the flood gates! John also has a gentle healing energy. There is no agenda with either man…except they want to help.


I had a much rougher regression and more intense release. Well, at least one thing can be said for past life memory healing, is I can say I remember experiencing most of what everyone else in the world has experienced!


The pains, emotional and physical, are locked away in our cellular memory. That is why bodywork with the right therapist can be so powerful in healing mind, body and spirit.

I have taken it easy through the rest of the day. I even had a nap, which I almost never do and awoke at 2:22:). Now a long relaxing bath with sea salt and oils from Nature’s Spirit awaits me.

Anael’s Affirmation of the Day: “I release all negative thought forms and emotions from my past, present and future on a cellular level!”

No comments:

Post a Comment