Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DAY TWENTY: Peace of Mind

The time of balance and rest paid off in the last few days. I remembered even in the rush of activities to take time to center and keep my focus clear.

I am using Doreen’s Release and Clearing oils on my legs and stomach and then dry brushing. I noticed that I can only do that once a day sometimes, and occasionally have to skip a day. If I do too much, then I am releasing and clearing too fast…exhibited by running to the bathroom all day! Lol! It is helping me learn to tune into my body and connecting my mind.

Instead of ‘freaking out’ over having to do the technical/financial part of Morgana Enterprises, Inc…I find myself at peace over learning a new skill. By bringing in the mind aspect more to my life, I am becoming more balanced and calm. I am learning to go with the flow, instead of fighting against it.

Anael’s Affirmation of the Day: “I bring balance to my life because I am at peace with my mind, body and spirit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment