Monday, April 5, 2010

EARTH CHANGES: ANGELIC HOPE

Last night my dreams were more active than usual. I fought battles on a grand scale; some battles were on another world, some in this world. I called in the most powerful angel warriors of Light to help. I was helping large groups of people overcome a negative situation.

In one instance, someone brought a baby bunny to me to save. I was upset because in their ignorance they had put it in a jar and closed the lid. Though it appeared dead when I released it, I coaxed air back into its lungs and it lived.

In another, I was disheartened because the person that needed help could only be helped by bringing that energy within her. She refused it, even though her heart was heavy and full of unhealed pain. There was nothing I could do.

I awoke at 8:30, then went back to sleep…not waking again until 10:45! As I found my way to the coffee pot, I wondered why I was so tired. My business manager and friend, Willow, called me. She told me about the California earthquake.


Then I heard Anael’s voice, “Lightworkers and Healers must take care of themselves right now. Mother Earth is changing for the new world and way of being. You are connected with her. In order to help the new world be the best that it can be we must help Mother Earth.

You do this by taking care of yourselves and bringing balance into your lives on every level.
Use my pyramid of protection to heal and protect yourselves. This is done is such a way that every breath that you release brings healing into Mother Earth. This is essential right now. This is why I gave the gift of this healing modality to you. So as you breathe you are connected to the Divine AND you heal and balance Mother Earth.

Many of you worry because you have loved ones that are separated from you by the distance of miles. Some of them may live in areas affected directly by Mother Earth’s upheavals. This is part of the urgency in learning Spiritual work. As you take further training in my Angel Infusion work…you will learn how to direct these healing energies to specific locations as well as how to consciously travel there.


I cannot tell you that there will be no more earth quakes and that your loved ones will not be affected. I can tell you that I have given you tools to take the power of the Divine within yourselves, should you choose. It is simple, because it is a reawakening of what was implanted in you in your creation. It is the new way of living and traveling.
All will be well as you rest in the Unconditional of the Divine.

You must allow yourselves to heal your hearts first. For one cannot love others in a Divine way with a broken heart. I will assist in bringing back pieces of your heart that you gave away, so you can love yourself first, Unconditionally as does the Divine.”


~Archangel Anael~ through Morgana Starr 2010


(The healing pyramid modality is given in a previous blog: ANGEL GROUNDING AND PROTECTION, March 5th. http://morganastarr.blogspot.com/2010/03/angel-grounding-and-protection.html)

It is introduced in detail where we cut karmic ties and clear negative thought forms in Level One Angel Infusion Workshop. See www.morganastarr.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Morgana. I too have had vivid dreams and the need for lots of sleep. I have been totally receptive now, whereas before I would resist. I feel the clarity and healing in myself since listening to my body! In the past I have felt so fragile, not feeling much good to myself, much less anyone else! In this now moment, I am filled with healing energies, and turning concern for our planet into a healing balm with every breath expressed. :)

    ReplyDelete