Saturday, April 3, 2010

TUNE IN TO YOUR BODY

DAY NINE: Tune in to your Body

I spent the morning working at home, and then had a lovely afternoon with my boyfriend. We went to see the Clash of the Titans, then to the mall.

I really wanted to go to the Gallery Walk at Cocoa Village later in the evening. I wanted to see my friends, meet new people and have fun.

However, every time I thought about going, my stomach began to hurt.
Each time it happened, I thought, “I must stay home and relax. There is no need to push myself.”
Within five minutes, I felt better.


Then I thought, “I feel great, perhaps I will go to the Gallery Walk after all! Other people have the energy to run around during the day and then run at night too.” Again, within five minutes my stomach began to hurt again!


After this re-occurred a half a dozen times, I got the message. (I know I am a slow…or stubborn…learner! Lol!) I decided to stay home, watch movies and relax.


The stomach pains are gone, but I got the message.

Archangel Anael was firm about this: “Listen the first time to your body. Be in tune with it. It is your temple. If you are running around constantly, you are wearing it out. Treat it with honor and respect and learn the balance for YOU…not what is the balance for someone else.”


Anael’s Affirmation of the Day: “I listen to my body and do what is best for it, for it is a Divine temple.”

No comments:

Post a Comment