Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Relationships

This is a time where many feel impatience. We want to get on with what we are to do with our lives. We long for that deep romantic relationship that will leave us with a partner for life. We want to connect with someone who will understand us when no one else does.

What we fail to realize is that relationship is inside of us. We can access that with the help of the angels…especially Archangel Anael. When I began working with Anael, I no longer needed validation from outside sources. I was no longer lonely. She was with me with each breath I took. She held me while I slept. She counseled me as I faced tough decisions in my life.

This is how I am able to be in a relationship that does not pull my energy down. I did this work before I met my "Consort". Otherwise, I would have repeated the old paradigms of past relationships. We are separate entities that are enjoying the journey of life together at times and separately at other times. I am blessed with many friends that provide a rich dimension to my life.

I encourage you to embrace the gift that Archangel Anael offers in bringing her energy the energy of her angelic hosts to help you develop to your full potential….A life filled with joy, purpose and hope.

1 comment: