Monday, April 5, 2010

REST

DAY TEN: Rest

Since this is a 30 day program, at times the lesson for the day appears to repeat. I find the answer for this repetition is the need for reinforcement of the lesson perhaps from another angle.


Yesterday was a beautiful day with new beginnings fresh in everyone’s mind.

Easter…a time of renew and life! After attending an uplifting church service I returned home and found myself tired. I listened to music, played on the computer and watched movies. Even though I had a list of things to do, I took the path of least resistance and rested.


Today I am ready to write and focus on what must be done. I am getting some messages from Anael about the changes in our world. My job is to be her messenger. My job is to be balanced and rested, so I can best to this job.


What is your job? Whatever it is, if you are reading this, you are one of the Spiritual Ones the world needs right now. So your first job is to take care of you and rest, so you can best to the job that you were created to do.


May Blessings of Light and Love from the Angelic Realm illuminate your path even in the darkest of times.


Anael’s Affirmation of the Day: “I will honor the Divine Light within and take time to rest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment