Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FULL MOON DREAMS

This Full Moon is giving dreams that help clear issues in your life. In order to move forward with things in a positive fashion, you have to let go of deep seated issues.

Getting to the core and seeing things from another’s perspective is important. I had a dream about a friend from many years in my past. I felt that at a time I needed her support the most, she cut me off. I felt a deep sense of sadness and abandonment at the time.


Through the years I thought I had dealt with that and moved into a good space.
I held nothing against her, knowing she had her own issues at the time to deal with and had to do so in her way.

However, last night one of my (many) dreams centered around her. I was seeing from her view point how I had done something to upset and hurt her. I felt compassion for her and asked for her forgiveness. She willing gave it and the dream ended happily.

When I awoke, I held the thought for a moment. I considered how so many times we focus on our own hurt and are unconscious of how our actions can silently wound another.

I feel lighter today and cleared of excess baggage. When you let go of something dark, you make room for Light.

Pay attention to your dreams tonight and see what you are able to clear to make space for more Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment