Sunday, May 8, 2011

LOVE BUGS LESSON

As I was driving home from the POD today, I pulled behind a truck with a white boat on a trailer. I suddenly noticed there black specks like flies swarming the boat. My first thought was that there was something stinky in the boat attracting flies.

My second look revealed they were our notorious Florida love bugs. This time of year they swarm doing their thing. In large groups they can be annoying. A car's windshield can become so covered with their squashed remains that vision can be obscured. The flies can also clog radiators and cause cars to overheat. Their residue can eat away at the car's finish if not removed within a few days.

As the truck pulled the white boat away, the air continued to be filled with the love bugs. The whole next block the air was thick with love bugs. I realized the love bugs had been around me before I had pulled behind the white boat. It was the contrast of the dark bugs against the white of the boat that had made me aware of them.

The love bugs could not be avoided, but the knowledge that I passed through a swarm of them was empowering. I would now take precautions with keeping my van clean of them, thereby causing less stress in my life.

Though dark energies may swarm around us, many times we do not see it until Light illuminates that darkness. Join with the angels in shining the Light. This empowers others to taking safeguards against with the dark energies around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment