Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LETTING GO OF FRUSTRATION


Yesterday I put my
Mrs. Mango’s Hibiscus tea in a container to sip from while at the gym. I put it in my van and then went to take the recycle bin to the curb.

Getting into the van I saw that the lid had opened and almost all of it had spilled out. I drank the rest (two swallows) and decided I would have water at the gym instead.

However, as I drove, I pondered on how I used to respond to situations like that. In the past, I would have been frustrated.

That frustration would have grown throughout the day. I would have been stressed. That stress would have caused many other things to occur, like stubbing my toe, running late and running into other snags.

Today I got everything done on time, enjoyed meeting new people, and had customer service be exceptionally wonderful in sending me a new phone.

The situation reminded me to not allow circumstances to mold me or my day into something negative.

Also, today I am sipping my tea before leaving the house! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment