Saturday, May 21, 2011

TIBETIAN RITES


I referred to the Tibetan Rites yesterday. I was introduced to them many years ago by a older gentleman who had been doing them faithfully for over a year.

He looked so much younger that people who had not seen him in a year hardly recognized him. He said the only thing he had done differently was these Rites. He reported having more energy and feeling amazing.

He referred me to a The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth written by Peter Kelder. I read it and began the practice. The Tibetans condensed 21 yoga exercises into five. These rites affect all the major Seven Chakras.

However, like many things in my life, I did them for a bit and then stopped. Actually, it was a bit silly of me. When I worked my way up to 21 from the initial three they suggest (one of my friends started at 21 and got very sick…too much too fast!) I was feeling great! I had more energy and began to lose weight.

This was many years ago before I connected with the angel, Anael, so I allowed the negativity around me to pull me down. Therefore, I quit doing the things that helped me spiritually and physically.

A few months ago I revisited the Rites, but didn’t make a commitment to them. This Full Moon has encouraged me to make it the Rites a part of my life.

I encourage you to read about them on the highlighted links. If it speaks to your heart, I challenge you to try doing them beginning at three and work toward 21. If you aren’t feeling better at that point, then you have lost little.

Perhaps they may add a few healthy years to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment