Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HONORING YOUR TEMPLE

Sometimes we need to stop and just take some time for ourselves. I try to take a day a week to do this, but don’t always manage it. Monday’s are normally my days for this.

I usually drive to the Beach to see Karen Walsh and she does a lymphatic facial on me. This is not really a facial, but benefits like one…and beyond. Along with the Spiritual work I do, this weekly practice (going on 15 weeks now) is taking me back in time. It clears the lymphatic system in my face and neck, so is healthy and makes me look younger.

The other day, she added the Ionic foot de-tox. It is a medical grade and she knows her stuff. I could feel the energy in my feet during the process and a positive shift in my body afterwards

What is so cool about this all is that it is possible to do these things for yourself. Karen only charges $30 for the foot de-tox and the same for the facials. She also offers them in packages, so they become an affordable way to honor your temple.

During the next few weeks you will feel more of the influence of Taurus. That is for grounding and caring for yourself and home. Take some time to commit to respecting yourself by doing special things for your temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment