Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ANGEL HEALING OF BROKEN ARM

A few weeks ago a friend of mine’s seven year old little girl fell and broke her arm. Since she is a Reiki student of mine, I instructed her NOT to do any healing work on her until the bone had been set. We didn’t want it to begin healing and have to re-break it.

As soon as the bone was set she brought her daughter to me to do some healing work on her. It was in a splint, and they were waiting for the swelling to go down before casting it.

The little one lay on the table chatting away. She was very open to feeling better, so she listened as I spoke to her about the angels and fairies and how she could ask them to help heal her faster.

I did my angel’s style of healing work. It involves Reiki, Sacred Geometry and especially the Angels. I drew Anael’s symbol (all angels have symbols) on her arm. I instructed her mom how to push the energy through herself, so she didn’t take her daughter’s pain. It can be very challenging working on those you are close to.

After about five minutes, with a big smile on her face the little one said, “My arm is fizzling!”

I told her it was the angels and fairies healing her arm. She is such an energetic child; she desperately wanted to heal quickly, so she could get back to her whirlwind of activity.

We spent another ten minutes, and then the little girl was squirming to get up. Kids and animals always know when they had all the energy work they need. I gave her mom instructions on what to do.

For the next two weeks, I continued long distance healing work on my friend’s daughter, as she worked on her at home.

Then after the arm had been in the cast for a little over two weeks, she went to the doctor for a checkup.

The doctor was baffled. He said the bone was healed! Calcium deposits had begun to form! He said it just was unheard of to take the cast off so early, so he couldn’t do it. However, in another week or so, he finally removed the cast.

I love it when spirit heals a person and confounds the medical community!

No comments:

Post a Comment