Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FORGIVE IN ORDER TO HEAL

Forgiveness is for you, not for the other person. It is about your healing, not giving someone an easy way out. We don't need to forgive Hitler and other people that have committed unspeakable acts of violence. We need to release the pain they inflicted on others or ourselves.


Some people equate forgiveness is condoning an action. Forgiveness is saying, "Thanks, I learned a lot from that. I choose not to allow that (or you) in my life again. I allow myself to heal from the pain and no longer allow myself to be the victim."


You must draw boundaries and not allow history to repeat itself. You will at times be perceived as mean when you do this. However, empowering yourself so you can be your Divine best is always a good thing.


Revenge only turns back on ourselves, causing more situations we need to forgive and release. All that being said...it is not easy to forgive. You have to walk through the process.


Having had to do it myself due to some devastating situations, I teach my clients how to go through the process with the help of the Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment