Monday, July 11, 2011

STAYING PROTECTED DURING EARTH CHANGES

The earthquake that Japan experienced this weekend affected many healers in varying degrees. I have asked the angels to let me know what is going on with Mother Earth without the migraines and dehabilitating physical pain and sickness in my past.

So yesterday, I experienced extreme tiredness for a few minutes during the morning hours. I pulled in the Pyramid of Protection and felt relief almost instantly.

Later I checked the news (I almost never watch the news as being an Empath and Healer, it can bring my energy down fast!). I saw the information about the earthquake.

Again, I did the Pyramid of Protection. This time, not for me, but for Mother Earth. When I posted the information on facebook, I saw that this quake had disturbed may people’s physical bodies and energies.

This is a good reminder to stay always in this protective field of the angelic Divine pyramid. After having had it brought in either through a session with me or the mp3 download meditation, it takes only a breath to re-activate it to full potential. Reading through the words on the link, may be enough for some to activate it the first time.

This is a tool given by the angels to help heal/clear/protect you and Mother Earth with each breath you take. Make sure you do not grow roots to the earth anymore as that can cause an adverse effect.

You are now the bridge between Heaven and Earth. You are the miracle the world has been waiting for!

My mp3 downloads are available for only $10 on my website, if you feel they will be of service to you. www.morganastarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment