Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A READING?

Since a lot of people have been asking me what to expect in my readings, I thought today that I would explain it a little.

always begin by inviting in your helpers, guardians, guides, ancestors and angels. I ask them to make the message clear so that I can explain it to you in a good way.

Then my angels help open up the gateway to heaven as I tune into your energy. I am able to see what will happen if you continue on your present course of action. If we don’t like what we see, we can change something now to avert that outcome.

Many times those on the other side will come through, identify themselves and give you a message. Occasionally there is someone particularly whom you wish to make a connection and they don’t show up. I ask for an angel to go and see if they will come. Most of the time we are successful in that endeavor.

If there is a negative thought energy form around you, I am able to see it. You are usually aware because you have felt that no matter what you do, you can’t move forward in life. Then we do an angelic sweep and clear your energy, sending all to the Light. That is followed by filling you with Divine Light and Love. Then we surround you in a protective pyramid of Light that transmutes all negativity into Love and Prosperity for you.

If you have a question about someone in your family or a friend, you can give me their name. I tune into their energy and when we confirm I have the right person’s energy (I will describe the personality of the person), I will be able to tell you about their life and where it is headed. I am also told of ways you can help them.

If you have questions about relationships, work or finances I can tune into that vibration and give direction. Sometimes the angels will come through and give details about a new business venture that is within your reach.

Some of my clients will bring a list of names of people to see if their energy is good for them, either in a romantic relationship or as just friends. Each time a name is mentioned I have to pause and tune into that particular energy.

So as you can see, it does take a lot of effort as you shift through the energy patterns of so many different people. This is why I prefer to do longer readings than very short ones.

Four hours of doing 5-10 or even 15 minute readings can be exhausting, where four hours of four readings (an hour each), can actually be invigorating.

The cool thing about all of this is by working with energy, it translates very well over the phone lines. I do about half of my readings over the phone. This saves everyone gas money as well as the trouble of leaving the house.

I do my best to keep my prices affordable, so you can get the help you need. Also, my goal is to get you so you do not need me.

If I can help you in any way on your life’s journey, please contact me by email: morgana@morganastarr.com or call or text me at 321-506-1143.

No comments:

Post a Comment