Friday, July 1, 2011

GROWING YOUR GIFTS

One thing that brings me so much joy is seeing my students grow in the psychic abilities. Last night at our psychic development class, I saw each of the gals shine. One (we will refer to her as M.) has been a student of mine for over two years and has been working directly with Anael.

Another gal (C.) while she was doing a mediumship reading on M. saw a huge glow and a lovely lady stand behind her and put her arms around her. Not knowing M’s history with Anael, she was confused and thought perhaps it was a grandmother…but said it didn’t feel like a grandmother. C was happy to get a confirmation. She has only been working with me for four weeks, but I am seeing her begin to blossom beautifully.

Then there is my dear (A.) What a sweetheart! She had tenaciously been attending the weekly Psychic Development Circles with me since April. While doing a reading on M. she was given a name, but didn’t reveal it. (We were all sitting in a close circle and I was seated between her and M).

When they went to read me, M. picked up immediately on my grandmother. She told me a few things that were right on. C. also did a great job, picking up on a male relative.

Then A took over. She described my uncle to a T.

Then we began a discussion about how gifts were passed down in the family line. I mentioned it came from both sides of my family. I shared that I even had relative that had been put away for ‘hearing voices’. I mentioned her name.

A’s jaw dropped. She said that was the name she heard when she was trying to read M! In a crowded room sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between what spirit is associated with which person. What a wonderful confirmation she was given!

I am So proud of all of them. They have beautiful energy and are willing to do the work and dedicate their time to access their gifts.

Our next session of five classes start next Thursday evening July 7th. You can check my website or Face Book page for more information. Reserve your space, as I keep the classes small for personal attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment