Tuesday, July 12, 2011

REIKI MASTER LEVEL

I am finding there is much confusion about the Master (3rd) Level of Reiki. First let me give you a little of my background as a Reiki Master Teacher in the Usui System of Reiki.

I am very blessed to have two Reiki Masters. My first gave me two non-traditional symbols. One clears negativity from a person. One is called Angel Love and connects you with the angels and those on the other side.

Several years later after my Master/Teacher Level, I was honored to be re-attuned by a man who was second generation from Dr. Usui. I asked him about the extra symbols I was given and the fact that I give manuals to my students. Traditionally nothing was written down…it was all done orally. He told me it was all good, as we are dealing with Western society now.

Even then my Reiki flew out of the box as I was working with the angels. He told me not to even try to keep my energy contained…to let it expand. So this is how I teach my students.

Now…back to the Master Level of Reiki. First level is for yourself, Second level to help others, Third (Master) is again for yourself. This time it is particularly for healing the heart. Then there is the Teacher Level. This is for those who commit themselves to walk the road of a teacher.

When I had my Master Level, I did make the commitment to do my best to walk the path of a Master. I gave my life in service for humanity. This did not mean that I quit my other job and did this full time. It was many years before I was able to do that. However, I dedicated myself to growing spiritually in all areas of my life. This way I could better help people in whatever capacity that opened for me.

Immediately after the Master Level Attunement, my chest broke out in hives. It remained like that for about four hours as the energy was shifted. My heart was healing. I faithfully did the exercises my Reiki Master gave me and continued to heal myself and facilitate it for others.

So if you are wanting to heal your heart and become a better person, then perhaps the Master Level of Reiki is right for you.

If you are interested in more information about Reiki…history and stories of success, click the following link. William Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training does a great job of explaining it all.

Also, feel free to email me with any questions. I do private one-on-one attunements by appointment and would be honored to help you on your path. morgana@morganastarr.com

Tomorrow I will share a healing story related to Reiki and Angel Healing that I was able to play a part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment