Sunday, July 24, 2011

SPACY ENERGIES

There has been a lot of interesting energy flowing lately. I noticed being extra spacey last week. I would rush to leave the house and have to go back to get something I needed to take with me. I managed to drop quite a few items also. I was misspelling words and saying things contrary to what I meant.

I found that when these things happened, my thoughts were taken back in time to many years previously when I lived a hectic, unbalanced life. I would remember past relationships and the pain with them.

This gave me a heads up that there was an energetic shift occurring. When that happens I know it is an opportunity to heal the past, and raise my vibration to another level.

I took time to let the memories surface. Then I worked at reprogramming the memories with joy (focusing on what I learned about myself) instead of the pain.

This shift in the last few days has affected many sensitive people. Make sure if you have been experiencing this that you take the time to do some healing work. Either do it on yourself, or go to someone you can trust to help you through the issues.

It is starting to settle down for me now, since I took the time to clear. I am told by the angels that it will continue for people until they stop and remove the negativity of their past.

If you need some assistance with this, I can help, either in person or over the phone. 321-506-1143.

No comments:

Post a Comment