Saturday, July 30, 2011

GOOD STRESS HURTS TOO

I had a reminder yesterday of how stress affects the body. Having been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia many years ago, I have learned to tune into my temple and try to do what is best for it.

We celebrated my Consort’s (boyfriend) birthday with his kids. It was fun and I really surprised him with his gifts. The gifts had been thought out and planned months in advance, so the suspense was intense for me. He is very difficult to buy gifts for, let alone surprise. He loved the presents and the thought behind each, so it was a grand success!

We all took off to see a movie as a great ending to a wonderful day. However, just before we left, I was feeling pain going throughout my body. When we got to the theater, my legs began to scream at me. I instantly recognized it as Fibro pain. Those that suffer with it know exactly what I mean.

It got worse as a guy sat on the other side of me. I could feel his energy and it wasn’t good. Immediately I activated the Pyramid of Protection. It eased the feelings I was picking up from him.

Tim, feeling the shift, reached over and took my hand. I could feel the flow as he channeled protective energy to me. With my other hand I did energy work on myself off and on throughout the end of the movie.

By the time we got home I was feeling good again. We relaxed the rest of the evening and slept great.

This morning it hit me how the body does not recognize the difference between positive or negative stress. Even when things are going great like they have been in my life, a sudden peak of greatness (Tim’s birthday) can cause the body to regress.

Balance at all times is important for spiritual people. Staying in a protective space is also important. Regular energy work done on yourself by yourself or others is also part of the balance.

We are off today for more birthday fun…have to extend it throughout the weekend! Lol! But we do it with me feeling great and being in balance. Sometimes we have to get off balance a bit to remember how to stay there!

No comments:

Post a Comment