Monday, December 12, 2011

12-12 ENERGIES

Lots of interesting energies today. 12-12 marks a time of Angelic energies being given to us. A few days ago I asked Anael to ‘kick it up a notch’. I want to be the best Medium, Psychic and Spiritual Healer possible to help others.

Anytime I have done that in the past, I have been extra spacey. So I was prepared. Yes, I spent more time than normal out of my body, but I wasn’t prepared for the other thing that happened.

Last night towards bedtime, I began to get chilled. No one else was cold, just me. My skin felt like it was crawling off my body. When I took my temperature, it was almost 101. So I pampered me in a detox bath and bundled up.

I was told I would be fine in the morning. That was good since I had a few appointments. ‘They’ were right. Except for being a bit tired, I had no fever and was fine.

I spoke with Andrea de Michaelis of Horizons Magazine in the morning and told her about the fever. Her words were, "Sounds like something was burning through you!" That was all the confirmation I needed that it was more than just physical, as she is an awesome psychic.

My first appointments took me to Café Unique in Cocoa Village. It was great and they felt they got the help they had needed. When I walked to my van, my magnetic sign that has my picture, phone, and the words Psychic Medium on it was gone. Maria, the owner of the place, sadly confirmed her signs had been lifted previously.

I pondered the situation. I wasn’t upset, though a little sad for a person that had to find joy in stealing magnetic signs. It felt that it was just part of the shift of energies. Mostly of mine as I rose above the situation observing, not engaging. This is a much more peaceful and angelic way to live, as the angels just observe and are there to help our spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment