Friday, December 2, 2011

WORLD'S AIDS DAY LOVE

Last night I thought I was going to an educational meeting about AIDS. I figured it would be a boring talk and I wasn't too happy to attend. However, I wanted to show my support to my beautiful POD people and to the hope that one day love and healing will surround the awfulness of AIDS.

Instead, I was sat in the pew of Hope Church of Christ being ministered to. Not only by the wonderful people (The Ultra Lounge, Project Response and Family of God Community Church, Hope Church of Christ, and The New Way "POD") who put on the program and the love that filled the room, but also by the spirits of all those that were being honored that night! I was also thrilled that a 'traditional' Church was opening up to Divine Unconditional Love.(no judgments)

The lighting of candles, thinking of the person on the other side and saying their names gives them strength and spiritual healing. They are not dead, just not in our dimension anymore. They filled the building with smiles and laughter.

My dear friend, Raven was there and so happy. He told me many things. He asked to be one of my guides to make my Mediumship gifts stronger. I was honored and he was thrilled to be able to be working with me again. Raven has balanced energy and worked with Anael when he was here in his fleshly body. He says now he is one of her ‘worker bees’ on the other side. Lol! He has a quirky sense of humor!

Remember…you never know how far reaching your efforts will go in impacting the lives of many people. Those who worked tirelessly to put together this service of honoring and remembering may never know how deeply many were affected last night.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart! May the energy of your efforts return to you a thousand fold in love, peace, healing and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment