Friday, March 4, 2011

CRYSTAL CHILDREN

This is a term used to describe some of the very spiritually gifted children being born at this time. They come in as a young soul…not many, if any past lives. They are pure and hold the unconditional love energy of the Divine Source in their essence. Their energy is one of joy and laughter and healing of spirits.

Their gifts are powerful as they anchor the Christ Consciousness grid that covers the earth. This is why we are seeing babies being born across the globe. There are more twins being born at this time also.

Fortunately for us and them, many are born into families that are spiritually advanced. These little ones need our protection…being an adult Indigo myself, protection is one of my themes….as all they know is love.

I was honored to hold one of these little gifts to humanity this past week. Though her birth was a bit tramatic, she was not tramatized. I found myself at a loss for words as I held her…being lost in that universal unconditional love. This one is extra special and has a very big job to do for humanity. She is a smart one though and picked a family that is strongly supportive. Her mother is a healer and her dad is a gentle, yet firm anchor. Even as I write these words, I feel the tears of gratefulness for this special soul that was willing to give up heaven for a time and come here to help humankind.

You will recognize a Crystal child when you walk into a room and instantly feel peace and love. Accept this energy and ask for a protective field to be put around the little one.

I will write more about how and why they need protection in tomorrow’s blog.

Until then, may you life be blessed with the Divine unconditional love brought to us by our Crystal Children.

No comments:

Post a Comment